Sunday, January 2, 2011

Belated Happy New Year!







I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday. A new year always brings in new goals and wishes. This year, I have several stitching goals.



Goals for 2011: I would like to complete 4-6 blocks of Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow. I would like to finish my wip-Monticello. I bought Monticello on vacation last summer, I also, bought four more historic kits on vacation that I would like to start when I finish Monticello. Another goal is to do several prairie schooler patterns. I have been buying quite a few of late and I actually started a Schooler Santa today. My last goal is to actually stitch some of the hand towels, bread covers,etc. that I have bought over the years. My goals are realistic and should be achievable.



I did end 2010 and begin 2011 on a positive note. I finished stitching "gentle and kind" by LHN for my stepdaughter and I have safely delivered it to the framer's. I finished Aiden's birth sampler today. It is about time. He will be 3 on Jan 24! I would have finished on Friday but I had some back stitching to do.



Tomorrow is back to work,so my stitching time will be more limited but I will get in what I can. Thank you to everyone that reads this post and to those of you that leave comments. I hope everyone has the most healthy, peaceful, new year possible.

12 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

good luck with your goals. Happy new year

Sharon said...

Wow that looks great, I hope that you can meet all your goals for the new year. I have been working on the Village, I am not getting very far but I hope to finish it this year too.
Happy New Year to you too.

htimcj said...

Beautiful stitching. Good luck on your 2011 goals. They seem very realistic to me.
Heidi-ILCS

Meari said...

Happy New Year, Angel. Good luck with your 2011 stitching goals.

P.S. Aiden and I share the same birthday!

DJ said...

Good luck with your stitching goals! Love the pictures of your guys, what a cutie your son is!! Can't wait to see your progress! *Hugs*

Vicky L said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I just love the LHN you did for your step daughter.Good luck on your goals. Happy New year!

blueladie said...

Angel, Is the top piece from HRH Autumn? I am looking forward to seeing this. Good luck with your goals and your stitching is lovely. I'm looking forward to following your progress. :) Cathryn

Milly~ said...

Darling LHN finish!

Joy said...

Great LHN finish...congrats! Goodluck with your 2011 goals!

Carol's Stitching said...

Wonderful stitching and best of luck on your stitching goals for the upcoming year!

Katrien said...

Happy New Years!
Good luck on your goals

XStitcher said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog and it is nice to see your work as well. I am stitching Village at Hawks and I do find it a bit tough going sometimes. Hang in there, it will be worth the effort, at least that is what I keep telling myself.
Dena aka abitofcrossstitch