Thursday, July 8, 2010

Key Largo

We have been enjoying ourselves in Key Largo. Tim and Chris have spent a lot of time fishing while Aiden and I have been hanging at the condo enjoying the pool and other amenities. Yesterday morning, Aiden and I saw a mom and baby manatee at the dock. Even though I have seen lots of them at the Manatee Viewing Center at Apollo Beach, I still thought this was pretty cool.
Today we spent the morning at John Pennekamp state park. Aiden had a great time playing on the slides and throwing sand around in the sandbox.
We have ate out quite a bit and had some really great food. Tim had some seafood pasta in a scampi sauce last night that was to die for.
Tomorrow is our last day here. On Saturday, we head back home. The Keys are so enjoyable that I always hate to leave.

1 comment:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Love the picture of the two girls. I can see why you like it so much. I too enjoy the beach - have fun on your trip. Leanndra's birth year piece is really nice. It reminds of the piece. I did of Mary, Joseph, and baby jesus. A pattern from the same magazine. If you look back on my blog you will see it. Good luck on the giveaway and have fun in blog land.