Monday, July 12, 2010

Needlework Shop

I have lived in the Tampa area for six years and I have never been able to find a local needlework shop. I was searching the net looking for one that would be close by and I found one in Lakeland, which is about twenty minutes away from me! I was so excited. I called the shop, Carolyn's Frame Up, and headed to Lakeland. I just returned and I had a marvelous visit with Carolyn. She used to be a teacher, so we talked school and stitching. I took in my "Leanndra" piece and I am having her frame it for me. I will be picking it up in a few weeks and I will definitely be putting up a new pic of it! I am still so excited that I am practically bouncing in my chair!

1 comment:

Emily in NC said...

Glad you found a shop near you, they are great to just browse.